Exploring weight loss surgery options and losing 110 pounds (or so)

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Still waiting!!!!

Last week, I hardly thought about surgery at all! I know that sounds like an amazing feat, but honestly, I was distracted....and not the good kind of distracted! Just as my best friend and I were finished lunch, she got a call....a bad call. A neighbor had noticed smoke ROLLING out the front door of her house! The house that she had left not even an hour earlier! (While most of their Possessions survived the fire, pretty much everything sustained sever smoke damage. They will not be able to return home for many months! :(  I'm still in shock 4 days later!) Anyways, she actually asked me if I had heard anything on Friday afternoon. I hadn't, but quickly called the insurance company before the weekend...you know, JUST in case they had made a decision. They said my claim was still pending. Ugh...that's all I have to say!

No comments:

Post a Comment