Exploring weight loss surgery options and losing 110 pounds (or so)

Monday, April 4, 2011

The Wait Begins..I mean continues!

Last week officially marked 6 months of weight checks with my doctor. The next step is waiting for the clinic to compile my records and pass them along to the surgeon. Then more waiting while the assemble the info to submit to insurance. THEN, even MORE waiting while insurance approves (or Lord forbid denies) my "claim."

Even though it has been probably 8 months since I started REALLY deciding if weight loss surgery was the route I needed to take, I think the next few weeks/months will be the hardest. I am NOT a patient person. I HATE waiting. God speed, medical records......God speed!

2 comments:

  1. I am not a patient person either! Just keep focusing on getting healthy before surgery... the healthier you are pre op, the smoother post op will go! You can do this and it will soo all be worth it in the end!

    ReplyDelete